Please note that the following Vision and
Mission statements are tentative. We are still in the developmental
stages of this Global Collaborative Website and as we continue to
evolve our Visions and Missions will become more clear.
We welcome any and all feedback. Contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.
Acts: 1:8 “…you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
- To become a global collaborative communication network for Small
Christian Communities (SCCs) worldwide through the sharing of
information, events, SCC stories, resources, materials and news from
each of the six continents.
- To come together as a universal community of prayer, nourished by the
word of God, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit as we witness to one
another God’s presence in our lives.
the heart of the mission of Jesus Christ and of every Christian is the
proclamation of the kingdom of God. Proclaiming the Kingdom in the
name of Christ means for the church, the priest, men and women
religious, lay people, for all the baptized, a commitment to be present
in the world as His witness.” Benedict, XVI
- To provide readers with meaningful collection of inspiring stories and information about SCCs around the world.
- To foster our witness proclaiming the kingdom of God with one another
as we encounter God in our everyday life experiences through the
information SCCs share.
encourage usage and development of unique Charisms represented within
Small Christian Communities throughout the world by sharing our
information and stories about what we do within our SCCs.
- To share prayer, faith, spirituality, and give witness to the Good
News of Jesus Christ as we strengthen our communities and people bonds
throughout the world helping each other to connect life and faith as we
share what is happening globally in our SCCs; thereby, enabling others
the experience of the loving presence of the Risen Lord.
- To encourage global “SCC Twinning” so as to form mutual, reciprocal
relationships to exchange knowledge on a local, personal, and pastoral
level, allowing each SCC partner to enrich our Holy Catholic Apostolic